Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcome to my new surf blog...

         
Hello everyone.

Thanks for visting my new blog...

I am starting to compile a list of Surf Shops and Surfboard Manufacturers and Surfboard Shapers from the Cronulla area.

This may become a reasonable reference tool for people researching old surfboards, equipment and surf people.

My interest is that in the Cronulla area I have worked in and owned Surf Shops, I have worked in and owned a Surfboard factory. I have also edited & published a glossy surfing magazine, I have been a 'still' surf photgrapher and I have made 16mm surfing films and videos - all over the past 45 years.

To start to build the reference files, I am dividing the blog's pages up into separate categories. Click on the right hand side of this page [under the pages heading] to visit the individual pages. As the information expands I may have to come up with another solution.

I would love to hear from anyone with further information to contribute, stories and even better if you have any photos or old images to accompany the words - that would be fantasic.

If you would like to read more about my personal history and the 16mm Surfing Films I have produced and sell on DVD have a look at my website Utmost Spirit.

Regards for now and please enjoy reading the info...

Steve Core
      

No comments:

Post a Comment